Can Colorized Disinfectant Improve How We Clean?
With Dr. Bill Rutala and Kevin Tyan
First recorded for APIC 2021 Virtual Conference, now available on-demand with Kevin Tyan's Q&A to close.
An innovative color technology can now color bleach wipes or liquid bleach a vivid blue to help users see their disinfection. The product gives users instant visual confirmation of surface coverage, then fades to clear in minutes. Studies show that this color additive, Highlight, can improve user disinfection of high-touch surfaces, reduce ATP failures, and even reduce the corrosion of metals.
Could this technology change the way we clean healthcare surfaces and make training easier for staff?
Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Introduces the Newly STAR-Registered Highlight by Kinnos
Kinnos Chief Technology Officer Katherine Jin and former VP of Marketing Rachael Sparks discuss the problem of HAIs, the solution Kinnos has developed, and future Highlight innovations in the works, in this 30 minute webinar produced by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC).
- Highlight's origin story, development, and future innovations
- How Highlight helps hospitals improve disinfection technique and performance
- Impacts from customer testimonials and peer-reviewed evidence
Colorized Disinfection: The Evidence for Disinfection You Can See
Learn about the peer-reviewed evidence supporting colorized disinfection, and a look at the body of research showing the impact to HAI rates when cleaning scores are improved.
- Why manual cleaning is the cornerstone of infection prevention
- Studies in 3 hospitals who implemented Highlight and achieved cleaning score improvements
- How HAIs are impacted significantly when cleaning scores jump
Led by Rachael Sparks, former Kinnos VP of Marketing.
Med Tech Outlook
Top Infection Control Solution 2020
Position, Company name
Schedule a conversation to see how we can help you move forward.