Navigating 2024 Challenges with Best Practices for Clean, Safe Healthcare Environments
We hear your feedback: Hospitals are challenged to achieve more with limited resources. Discover essential strategies to navigate the top challenges facing hospitals in 2024 while embracing best practices to optimize the cleaning process.
Explore key topics and discuss the top challenges including:
- Staffing shortages
- Rising infection rates post-holiday season (flu, RSV, COVID, etc)
- Staff engagement and turnover
Winning Combination: EVS & Infection Prevention Collaborating
Explore the crucial nexus between Hospital Environmental Services and Infection Prevention, and how fostering a strong partnership in this domain can significantly elevate the quality of patient care and enhance staff satisfaction. Takeaways from this webinar:
- Learn practical strategies to implement successful collaborations within your healthcare institution
- Discover how a robust partnership contributes to an overall improvement in patient care and staff morale
- Engage in a dynamic discussion with our hosts, where you can pose questions and gain personalized insights during the live Q&A
Can Colorized Disinfectant Improve How We Clean?
With Dr. Bill Rutala and Kevin Tyan
First recorded for APIC 2021 Virtual Conference, now available on-demand with Kevin Tyan's Q&A to close.
An innovative color technology can now color bleach wipes or liquid bleach a vivid blue to help users see their disinfection. The product gives users instant visual confirmation of surface coverage, then fades to clear in minutes. Studies show that this color additive, Highlight, can improve user disinfection of high-touch surfaces, reduce ATP failures, and even reduce the corrosion of metals.
Could this technology change the way we clean healthcare surfaces and make training easier for staff?
Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Introduces the Newly STAR-Registered Highlight by Kinnos
Kinnos Chief Technology Officer Katherine Jin and former VP of Marketing Rachael Sparks discuss the problem of HAIs, the solution Kinnos has developed, and future Highlight innovations in the works, in this 30 minute webinar produced by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC).
- Highlight's origin story, development, and future innovations
- How Highlight helps hospitals improve disinfection technique and performance
- Impacts from customer testimonials and peer-reviewed evidence
Colorized Disinfection: The Evidence for Disinfection You Can See
Learn about the peer-reviewed evidence supporting colorized disinfection, and a look at the body of research showing the impact to HAI rates when cleaning scores are improved.
- Why manual cleaning is the cornerstone of infection prevention
- Studies in 3 hospitals who implemented Highlight and achieved cleaning score improvements
- How HAIs are impacted significantly when cleaning scores jump
Led by Rachael Sparks, former Kinnos VP of Marketing.
Med Tech Outlook
Top Infection Control Solution 2020
Position, Company name
Schedule a conversation to see how we can help you move forward.